ProTek35 CineWhoop Analog – PNP
Out of stock
After our very popular 3inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, we were trying to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
Our all new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we’re talking about here…
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all new 2203.5 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to it’s 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch outs or light freestyle moves.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery. Link
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek35. LINK
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– UPGRADED PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
– No Props or frame in view!
– High performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A to save weight and space
– T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
– Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
– Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
– Changed the Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 FPVCam 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC to RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 from 15th Jan, 2021.
– Butter smooth 2203.5 3600KV (4S) / 2203.5 2300KV(6S)
– Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
ProTek35 BNF Specs:
– Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A
– Motor: XING 2203.5 3600KV (4S)
– Wheelbase: 151mm
– Body Size: 118*94.5mmmm
– Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
– Propeller size: 3.5 inch
– FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
– FPV cam spacing: 20mm
– Weight: 305g (without battery)
ProTek35 Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
– 1x ProTek35 Frame
– 1x RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 FPVCam
– 3x TPU camera side plate soft mount
– 2x Nazgul 3535 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
– 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*150mm (Color May Vary)
– 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*250mm (Color May Vary)
-1x GoPro TPU bottom stand black (GoPro Protector not included)
2021-03-01: VTX upgraded with different hardware. Same performance, upgraded TPU installation.
Blackbox: 8Mb Onboard Flash
BEC output: 5V 2.5A
Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm φ3mm
ESC // 45A 2-6S
Current Sensor: Yes
Input: 2-6S LIPO
Current scale: 200
Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
ESC Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30
Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/Φ3mm
VTX// 5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX (LINK)
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
Size Extender (stackable adapter):
Mini VTX size: 20x20mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 3.4g
Whoop VTX size: 16mm/25mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 2.9g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.